Cosmedix CPR 15ml
Skin Recovery Serum
It might not look pretty, but just a kiss of this serum is all it takes to start calming irritated, inflamed skin.
Packed with a concentrated blend of nature's most potent restorative ingredients, C.P.R by CosMedix infuses the skin with the nutrients it needs to kick start into action.
Within minutes, skin feels calmer. Within weeks, there's a total turnaround.
Why it Works
Packed with a concentrated blend of nature's most potent restorative ingredients, C.P.R by CosMedix infuses the skin with the nutrients it needs to kick start recovery. Whether recovering form post-procedure irritation or chronic inflammation (i.e. rosacea), C.P.R. helps skin make a total turnaround. And because scientists have linked inflammation to premature aging (inflammaging), this recovery serum is also the ideal defense against wrinkles, brown spots and loss of elasticity.
- Blue Agave Used for centuries by the Aztecs from minor wounds, blue agave has since been found to have a calming, restorative effect with an abundance of free radical-fighting antioxidants.
- Arnica This natural ingredient is especially effective at minimizing the appearance of redness and sensitivity following minor burns, irritation and aggressive exfoliation.
- Tamanu Oil Used for generations by the Melanesian people of the South Pacific, tamanu oil (obtained from the fruit of the tamanu tree) has been shown to help soothe inflamed skin and condition it with a trio of lipids.
- L-Bisabolol and Azulene These botanical derivatives are prized for their ability to calm and replenish stressed skin.
- Green TeaThis well-known extract is an antioxidant powerhouse, making it a potent weapon in the fight against premature aging.
- Totarol Obtained from New Zealand's famed totara tree, totarol is a multi-beneficial compound shown to help combat visible irratitation and clarify irritable, extra-sensitive skin.
- Vitamins E and CThese key vitamins help nourish and restore a healthy looking complexion while protecting it from the external threats it faces daily.